What do we offer?
We offer a wide range of Clean Energy solutions, including Solar, Wind and Hydro Energy plants.
In cooperation with the Governments, Government-owned entities, we design viable financing structures that address the countries energy requirements, financial capacity, and Governments funds availability.
We invest in the development of energy infrastructures and public services through Power Purchase Agreements (PPA), financing schemes under Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT), and Independent Power Production (IPP).
Concessions developed under the PPP model (Public-Private Partnership) are financed and managed until hand-over to the Government or its entities.
What are the benefits?
- The quantities, tariff and as such the overall cost of electric predictable over a long time period
- Reduced CAPEX (PPP) through the involvement of the private sector that typically has better access to best-in-class and most cost-efficient technologies and solutions
- Enabling the countries to contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal SDG 7
- Safe, reliable, efficient with the highest environmental standards
- Allowing stable and reduced utility costs
- Capacity building through employment and training of local operators, combing it with global best practice cross-training and systems
- Preservation of funds in the Government that can be used for other purposes
- Implementation of the best-of-class technologies at economical costs
- Implementation of solutions that result in the lowest possible carbon foot-print and are hence “future proof”